Guardrail repairs on County Road 129 will begin Monday, November 5th, at 9:00 am and will continue throughout the county.
Thank you for your patience during construction. Please watch for and abide by flaggers, construction signs, and detours.
There are currently no road closures.
2018 Projects Schedule
- schedule in progress.
- County crews apply crack seal to paved roads as part of preventive maintenance to preserve asphalt pavement, April – May.
- County crews combined with a contractor apply mag chloride for suppression to the County’s higher volume unpaved roads in May - June.
Annual Road Striping
– The County selects a striping contractor to stripe roads in two sessions. The first as soon as weather and schedules allow around June and the second after the overlay and chip seal projects in September.
- County crews patch and repair asphalt roads as part of the pavement maintenance program.
- July through August.
- Annual culvert replacements to maintain drainage ways.