Inspectors Work Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Available Inspection Hours: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM Depending upon Geographic Location
How To Schedule Inspections?
1. Inspections can be scheduled online through ViewPoint Permitting software if you have an online account set up.
Click Here to Schedule an Inspection Online
2. Schedule Inspections by Phone: You may call our main office line to speak directly to a staff member during normal business hours 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM at 970-870-5566 the day before your requested inspection date.
NOTICE: We will not accept voicemail inspection requests, you must schedule with a staff member if you choose to call us.
It is the responsibility of the permit holder, or person doing the work authorized by the permit, to notify the Building Department when your work is ready for inspections.
Required Information on Inspection Requests:
1. Permit Number
2. Project Address
3. Type of Inspection
4. Date Inspection Requested and AM or PM may be requested but not guaranteed.
5. Contact Information Name and Phone Number
6. Special Instructions: Gate Code/ Unit Number / Other Important Information
Note: The Building Department will do our best to meet your requested time for your inspection, but we cannot guarantee to meet your request due to volume of work and covering a large geographical area.
How do I Know the Schedule Time of my Inspection:
Inspectors will contact you by phone before leaving the office the morning of your inspection to provide you with an expected time of arrival, due to covering a large geographical area we can only provide you with a 1 to 2 hour window of the expected time of inspection.