- Public Health
Who We Are
Routt County Public Health provides a wide range of Public Health services to Routt County residents and, in some programs, the region. Economic, geographic, and social circumstances all impact our long-term health outcomes, and achieving health equity is a public health priority.
Public Health Services include:
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccinations
- Mpox Virus (MPV) Vaccinations and Information
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- Free At-home STI Testing through the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- School and Child Care Lead Testing Program Resources
- TB Skin Tests
- Please call for more information
- Health Education
- Data Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Disease Surveillance and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Health and Medical Services
- Child Fatality Reviews
- Maternal Child Health Programming
- Community Health Assessment Planning System
- Public Health Improvement Planning
Have you lost your COVID Vaccination Card?
You can now use the myColorado™ app to access your COVID-19 vaccine record. For more details please visit the State of Colorado website.
Please note that we are proud to announce that we can accept the following plans at this time: BCBS, UMR, United Health Care, CIGNA, and Medicaid.
The Routt County Public Health Department serves to promote and protect optimal community health through leadership, prevention, response, and partnerships. Strategies include:
Creatively enhancing knowledge and cultivating behavior which contributes to a healthy community
Providing services to prevent and treat communicable diseases
Planning and coordinating public health services in emergencies
Assessing the community’s health status and making continuous proactive improvement to assure that health needs are met in the most effective and efficient way
Acting as an expert resource on communicable disease, prevention education, and population health
Supporting policies that make the places we live, learn, work and play healthy, safe and vibrant.