Who We Are
Routt County Public Health provides a wide range of Public Health services to Routt County residents and, in some programs, the region. Economic, geographic and social circumstances all impact our long-term health outcomes and achieving health equity is a public health priority.
Our mission, to "maintain and improve health through the assessment of community health status, policy development to support effective programs, and assurance of high quality effective education and services", is the driving force behind our programming and collaborations with community partners.
Our Public Health Services include:
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- TB Skin Tests
- Please call for more information
- Health Education
- Data Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Disease Surveillance and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Health and Medical Services
- Child Fatality Reviews
- Maternal Child Health Programming
- Community Health Assessment Planning System
- Public Health Improvement Planning
Have you lost your COVID Vaccination Card?