Who We Are
Routt County Public Health provides a wide range of Public Health services to Routt County residents and, in some programs, the region. Economic, geographic and social circumstances all impact our long-term health outcomes and achieving health equity is a public health priority.
Our mission, to "maintain and improve health through the assessment of community health status, policy development to support effective programs, and assurance of high quality effective education and services", is the driving force behind our programming and collaborations with community partners.
Community Health Needs Assessment:
Thank you to everyone who participated in the CHNA survey and community meetings. We look forward to sharing the results in July. Check back for details!
Mobile Vaccine Bus Returning to Routt County in May
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) vaccine bus will be returning to Routt County to provide free COVID-19 or flu vaccinations for the community this month. Please click here Version OptionsPublic HealthHeadline to visit the Routt County COVID-19 Vaccinations page for flyers.
- When: May 20th and May 21st from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Where: Stockbridge Transit Center at 1505 Lincoln Ave., Steamboat Springs, CO
- No appointment is necessary however, if you prefer to schedule an appointment ahead of time please visit the links below.
Have you lost your COVID Vaccination Card?
Our Public Health Services include:
- For COVID TESTING CLICK HERE
- Health Education
- Data Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Disease Surveillance and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Health and Medical Services
- Child Fatality Reviews
- Maternal Child Health Programming
- Community Health Assessment Planning System
- Public Health Improvement Planning