Who We Are
Routt County Public Health provides a wide range of Public Health services to Routt County residents and, in some programs, the region. Economic, geographic, and social circumstances all impact our long-term health outcomes, and achieving health equity is a public health priority.
Our mission, to "maintain and improve health through the assessment of community health status, policy development to support effective programs, and assurance of high-quality effective education and services", is the driving force behind our programming and collaborations with community partners.
Our Public Health Services include:
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Resources
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccinations
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
- School and Child Care Lead Testing Program Resources
- TB Skin Tests
- Please call for more information
- Health Education
- Data Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Disease Surveillance and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Health and Medical Services
- Child Fatality Reviews
- Maternal Child Health Programming
- Community Health Assessment Planning System
- Public Health Improvement Planning
Have you lost your COVID Vaccination Card?
Please note that we are proud to announce that we can accept the following plans at this time: MEDICAID, MEDICARE, , STATE FARM, AND UNITED HEALTH CARE.