The State of Colorado announced that the Mako community COVID-19 testing site for Routt County will close after June 26. This continues the gradual transition to normalize COVID-19 testing in traditional healthcare settings and through federal programs including the Test to Treat program and free, at-home rapid tests available at COVIDTests.gov.
As a reminder, the free Mako Community COVID-19 testing has moved to the parking lot of the Justice Center at 1955 Shield Dr., Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. Testing will continue on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (through June 26) from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Registering online is recommended, but not required.
All information about COVID-19 Testing in Routt County is available on the Public Health pages of the Routt County website. The following providers are listed as testing sites, and will continue to be available after June 26. Your healthcare provider is also a great resource for testing options.
- UCHealth Urgent Care: Sign up online or call (970) 871-9770 for more information
- Walgreens: Sign up online
- Steamboat Medical Group: Call (970) 879-0203 for more information
- South Routt Medical Center: Call (970) 736-8118 for more information
- Northwest Colorado Health: Call (970) 879-1632 for more information
- Yampa Valley Medical Associates: Call (970) 879-3327 for more information
- Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs: Call (970) 871-1900 for more information
- Steamboat Springs Family Medicine: Call (970) 871-1323 for more information