How do I change my bond conditions?
You will need to file a motion with the court requesting a change in the bond conditions and the reason why. You will also need to send a copy to the appropriate District Attorney's Office. It is the policy of the District Attorney's Office to evaluate every case and make a recommendation to change bond conditions or not change bond conditions based upon the facts of that case. A Deputy District Attorney may recommend that bond conditions stay in place even though a victim may want them lifted.

Show All Answers

1. What does the District Attorney's (DA) Office do?
2. Can I plea by mail?
3. What are the procedures for getting my police report?
4. What happens when I come to court on a traffic ticket?
5. How do I change my bond conditions?
6. What does the County Attorney do?
7. If I have a traffic ticket, can I discuss my ticket with the Deputy District Attorney prior to the court date?
8. What is a traffic infraction?
9. How do I change my court date?
10. What if I want to report a crime?
11. Why are some cases plea bargained?
12. How do I get a Public Defender or other legal representation, when I am accused of a crime?