Can I have a greenhouse on my property?

Greenhouses are allowed on all parcels in Routt County. If it is on a vacant parcel that is less than 1 acre, approval from the Planning Department may be required. A permit for the structure may be required by the Routt County Building Department. If it is to be heated or has plumbing or electricity, building permits for that work will be required. Please get in touch with the Planning or Building Departments if you have additional questions.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get involved in my community?
2. Can I have a greenhouse on my property?
3. What is the zoning of my property?
4. Can I have a secondary dwelling unit on my property?
5. Are there restrictions on my land?